GOTS Protection Officer (part-time, home office)
Reports to: Management
We are looking for a Protection Officer (part-time) who will operate from home with occasional travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the central starting point for all trademark protection issues
- Handle Complaints
- Active search for Trademark Infringements
- Active search for violations of Licensing and Labelling Guide
- Prevention/Educational work
- Maintaining record of complaint data, action taken and current status.
- Liaise with GOTS appointed legal firm under direction from Management
Qualification and experience:
- Experience in trademark and unfair competition law, preferably on an international level.
- Experience in trademark protection as well as competition law
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at least in German and English
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the position please email your resume and cover letter to Jacqueline Schneider,