For more information, please visit: www.ifoam.org
GOTS has created three "Why GOTS” fact sheets outlining how companies benefit with GOTS certification, how official bodies, organisations and institutions support GOTS, and how consumers benefit from GOTS. The "Why GOTS" fact sheet for consumers will include a QR Code which directly links to the new Simple Show video.
Read more and download report here
Following up on the very successful joint Soil Association/GOTS "Cottoned On" campaign GOTS has now released a new consumer flyer based on the Cottoned On Infographic. The flyer includes a QR Code directly linking to the new Simple Show Video and highlights the benefits of certified organic textiles.
You can download the Flyer here or send an email to to order printed copies (minimum quantitiy 100) which shall be invoiced at the cost price.
GOTS EU Representative (Brands)
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria.
We are a non-profit organization and are looking for a EU representative to promote GOTS to leading brands and retailers through a relationship-based approach. The overall aim is to achieve maximum use of GOTS by brands and retailers in Europe.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with companies in the EU which are current and prospective GOTS users
- Hold webinars, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to those companies
- Research sources for developing prospective companies and information to determine their potential
- Analyse the EU market’s potential
- Provide the management with oral and written reports on respective companies’ needs, problems, interests and activities regarding other standard systems
- Participate in relevant exhibitions and conventions
- Long-time experience in the European Apparel Sector (retirees welcome)
- Contacts with decision makers of leading brands and retailers.
- Knowledge of relevant European languages
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to work result-orientated
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the position please email your resume and cover letter to
Basierend auf der Infografik unserer "Cottoned On" Kampagne, die wir zusammen mit der Soil Association durchgeführt haben, gibt es nun den neuen Flyer "Vergleiche - Vom Feld bis zum Shop". Er enthält auch einen QR-Code Link zum neuen Simple Show Clip. Beide Medien erklären sehr anschaulich und kurz die Vorteile von GOTS und helfen dabei, GOTS Produkte anhand des korrekten Labelling zu identifizieren.
Der Flyer steht als Ansichts-PDF hier zum download bereit. Sie können auch gerne per E-Mail an gedruckte Exemplare (Mindestmenge 100) zum Selbstkostenpreis bestellen.