Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 May 2017 22:54
GOTS EU Representative (Brands)
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria.
We are a non-profit organization and are looking for a EU representative to promote GOTS to leading brands and retailers through a relationship-based approach. The overall aim is to achieve maximum use of GOTS by brands and retailers in Europe.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with companies in the EU which are current and prospective GOTS users
- Hold webinars, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to those companies
- Research sources for developing prospective companies and information to determine their potential
- Analyse the EU market’s potential
- Provide the management with oral and written reports on respective companies’ needs, problems, interests and activities regarding other standard systems
- Participate in relevant exhibitions and conventions
- Long-time experience in the European Apparel Sector (retirees welcome)
- Contacts with decision makers of leading brands and retailers.
- Knowledge of relevant European languages
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to work result-orientated
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the position please email your resume and cover letter to