Report to: Responsible, Quality Assurance and Impact
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria.
We are a non-profit organisation and are looking for a Data Assistant who will operate from home.
Location: India (preferably Mumbai)
Start Date: At the earliest.
Application deadline: 15th May 2021
Your key responsibilities include:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel skills such VLOOKUP, Macro &VBA, pivot table, creating charts, regression analysis, etc.
- Entering, cleaning, managing and compiling data for processing.
- Handle data processing operations relating to specific or multiple projects.
- Conduct Quality Control Procedures such as examine data for errors related to formatting, locating, and eliminating duplicate entries, resolve access issues, verifying data.
- Prepare reports and documentation.
- Create visualisation of data.
- General /office support between performing data-related tasks.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Data entry/data analysis experience.
- Strong skills with attention to detail and data integrity.
- Fresher/2-5 years of work experience in managing data.
- Proactive and detail-oriented and excellent time management.
- A challenging, multifaceted, work-from-home position at a world leading, internationally recognized standard organisation.
- The chance to support the national and international movement towards sustainable textile production.
- Growth potential based on performance and requirement.
- A highly motivated, worldwide team and harmonious work environment.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the position, please email your resume along with salary expectations to Prachi Gupta, by 15th May 2021.